MANAGEMENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- To provide advice in all matters and Personnel Service
- Manages all personal matters of appointment until retirement
- Responsible for controlling and updating all records related to the Service and the Personnel
- Manage the affairs of disciplinary matters.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTS
- Give advice in terms of financial regulation to all parts.
- Responsible for control and track all the provisions of the operating budget.
- Financial Services handles all matters such as salaries, business and other stores.
- To provide advice in all the affairs of the General Administration including file system and health inspection
- Responsibility to ensure the happiness and safety officials
- Acting as the intermediate between the Department and other agencies related to security affairs and general administration
- Responsible for controlling and updating all records pertaining to the Administration
- Responsible for the welfare of staff
- Hits: 8934