LIVESTOCK INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design and implement programs and Livestock Industry Development Base Industry Livestock;
2. Designing and implementing program Farm Management & Development;
3. Plan and coordinate the implementation of the Policy, the Policy & Strategy of Industrial Development and Industrial Base Livestock Breeding;
4. Providing consulting services and guidance to investors based Industry Entrepreneur Development of Livestock Breeding; and
5. Designing and implementing Human Resource Development Program (Technical and Professional Training) for employees and entrepreneurs Livestock & Poultry Industry Foundation towards increased competence and productivity.
- Hits: 8736